Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Starting From: Udawalawe
Trip Location: Udawalawe
Prepare to ‘get wild’ on this day trip in Sri Lanka’s Udawalawe National Park. Scout for elephants, crocodiles, birds, and more, and take an optional side trip to Udawalawe Elephant Orphanage. All national park fees and a jeep safari with a driver-guide are included.
About the tour:
-After picking up from the hotel, you will be head to the Udawalawe national park safari which is a guided safari through one of the most diverse and vibrant national parks in Sri Lanka.
- The safari offers opportunities to spot herds of wild elephants, flocks of water birds, and many other wild species, including leopards, sloth bears, deers, wild boars, etc. in their natural habitats.
- Spread over 30,821 hectares, the national park is also home to some dramatic landscapes.
- You can also spend time fishing at the national park for an added cost.
- The tour also stops at a temple in the vicinity of the national park to give you a glimpse of the religious and cultural history of the place.
- The tour also includes packaged breakfast and lunch along with fishing equipment.
- An English-speaking driver-guide accompanies you throughout the tour. After the tour concludes, you will be dropped off at your hotel.
You can choose a pick-up location from any of these three cities: Colombo, Kandy, and Galle.
Timing: 8 hours between 7 am - 7 pm
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.