Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Variant 1: Solo Rider/Two Riders One Bike(own bike & without fuel): INR 31000/- per person
Variant 2: Solo Rider(rented bike & with fuel): INR 45000/- per person
Variant 3: Two Riders One Bike(rented bike & with fuel): INR 39000/- per person
Variant 4: Traveler in SUV: INR 39000/- per person
Starting Point: Siliguri
End Point: Siliguri
Date of Departure: 23rd Sept 2019
Highlights of the Trip:
- Crank open the throttle while riding towards the gateway to the Last Shangri-La – Paro
- On your Royal Enfield go up and down Dochu La Pass(10,170 ft.) through the curvy, zig-zag turns
- Approach the Tiger Nest hailing the Thousand Buddhas that you’re going to meet after a 1700 ft hike
- Go on a cultural quest to the majestic capital city Thimphu
- Ride into the calm of Punakha valley and pay a visit to the Palace of great Happiness
- Feel the Himalayan winds striking your face, whistle in your ears the sacred chanting of monks
About the Destination:
Bhutan, the last Shangri-la on earth, is a country blessed with a pristine environment that abodes spectacular biodiversity. With its soaring mountains, breathtaking valleys, and mystifying landscapes, the country signifies a paradise to bikers. From the tangled roads amidst the rugged hills to the traffic-less highways across the quaint villages, every single backdrop here screams road trip!
About the trip:
- This magical motorbike adventure starts from Siliguri stopping by Phuentsholing where you have to complete immigration formalities. Then on the forthcoming days, you ride deeper into Bhutan, towards the capital city Thimphu with glimpses of sprawling mountains accompanying you all the way
- Next, you ride on the hilly roads and hairpin bends of Dochu La Pass when heading towards Punakha; then you depart to mystical Paro while riding along the rivers and waterfalls. On this route, when you pass by the locals, smile, as you may end up finding the key to happiness.
- The scenic beauty of Paro leaves you speechless. An then the time comes to hike on the trek of a lifetime, to the Paro Taktsang Monastery that perches on a cliff. Later, you ride back to Paro in the wake of visiting the remaining 150 temples. Ultimately, the tour moves towards its end and the time comes to traverse back the familiar route to Siliguri.
Note: Fuel facility is provided only for rented bikes.
Arrive at the meeting point @7:00 AM
Check out the bikes
Off you go to an incredible journey towards India-Bhutan Border
Spend the night at a hotel in magical Phuentsholing
Have a solid breakfast as the day is going to be full of hassle
Reach immigration office and complete all the formalities
Head back to the hotel for a mini party
Sleep in the hotel and conserve your energy for tomorrow
After having breakfast, kiss the sky and hit the road
Descend through the topsy-turvy hilly roads
Discover Thimphu in all its diversity
Cozy up for the night in the hotel
Have sumptuous breakfast
Ride towards the exotic realm of culture and festivity, Punakha
Soothe your soul with the sterling Himalayan backdrop on the way
Climb high on the Dochula Pass which is a concentration of 108 stupas
Let your bikes rest for the evening
Spend the night in the apparent calm of Punakha Valley
After breakfast, switchback through the wild mountains to Paro
Traverse the road alongside Paro chu river
Keep your papers handy for the check posts inline
Meanwhile, find yourself a favorite photography spot
Spend the night in majestic Paro
Relish the breakfast as Paro is going to be your last stop in Bhutan
Bask in the warm sunshine and get ready for an arduous climb to the famous Tiger’s Nest, a monastery looming on a cliff 10,240 ft above sea level
Fill your bellies and souls at the famous Bhutanese cafés
Head back to Paro, sit by the river and witness the last kawakaari
Sleep in the cozy stay in Paro
Have a hefty breakfast
Snake through the familiar terrains
Drive away the imperial city of Phuentsholing
Ride back your souls to Siliguri
Caress your souls and take full rest at the overnight stay in Siliguri
Replay your amazing journey in your minds while having breakfast
Announce the closure
Return with memories
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.
More Things to do in Thimphu
Most Popular Destinations