Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
River View Home Stay at Nashik
Homestay in Mahabaleshwar near Waterfall @ 920 Only
Homestay with a Private Pool at Wada
Luxury Homestay in Karjat
Stay in Heritage Villa in Matheran
Luxury Homestay with In-house Pool in Wada
Stay in Farm Courtyard in Gholvad, Maharashtra
Stay in Villa with Pool, Lonavala Flat 15% off
Pawna Lake Camping | Book @ ₹ 875 Only!
Beach Camping in Alibaug | Book @ ₹ 1199 Only!
Kundalika Rafting Camp with Adventure Activities @ 1850 Only
Camping and Rafting at Kolad @ 2250 Only
Camping at Igatpuri near Lake @ 1150 Only
Bhandardara Camping | Book @ ₹ 949 Only!
Floating Tent Camping in Kurungwadi ( near Igatpuri )
Camping at Khopoli @ 1749 Only
Explore Valley of Flowers at Kaas Plateau, Satara (from Mumbai) @ 1799 Only
Sunrise Trek to Kalsubai, Igatpuri @ 775 Only
Trek to Devkund Waterfall near Mumbai @ 1239 Only
Rajmachi Fort Trek with Kondane Caves, Lonavala @ 1290 Only
A relatively newly opened amusement park in Lonavala, Panshet Water Park is known for offering thrilling and fun water rides. It is located close to the famous Khadakwasla dam and is nestled around the western ghats.
This water park is also surrounded by the Sahyadri hills giving a picturesque backdrop to the exciting water activities. It is a great bet during the summers as it allows one to escape the strong heat and take a dip in the water!
Location: Near Khadakwasla Dam, Pune
Timings: 10 PM to 6 PM on all days
Entry fee: On the weekdays - INR 250 for adults and INR 170 for children under the height of 4 feet. On weekends and public holidays - INR 300 for adults and INR 230 for children under the height of 4 feet.
Most Popular Places Around Kamshet
More Things to do in Kamshet
Listings in Kamshet
Ask a Question
What You Should Know More About
There are many things to do in Kamshet and one of the adventure activities to do is Paragliding which pulls a large number of tourists. Click here to explore now
1. Paragliding In Kamshet - Book at Rs. 2300 Only
2. Rejuvenating Retreat at Iconic Farmhouse, Firdaus Baug - Book at Rs. 6042 Only
3. Lakeside Luxury Villa Experience at Le Farm - Book at Rs. 22,600 Only
4. Tandem Paragliding in Kamshet - Book at Rs. 2,999 Only
Hills possess a certain charm, and the hill stations around Mumbai carry with them all that inherited charm. So if you are planning a trip this is the best place you have landed on check out the list of amazing hill stations near Mumbai
1. Lonavala - Famous for trekking, camping, farm tours, waterfall rappelling and located at 83 Km from Mumbai
2. Matheran - Famous for rock climbing, trekking and located at 83 Km from Mumbai
3. Lavasa - Famous for rock climbing, boating, and trekking and located at 201 km from Mumbai
4. Bhandardara - Famous for trekking and camping and located at 192 km from Mumbai
5. Panchgani - Famous for rock climbing, paragliding, camping and located at 243 Km from Mumbai
6. Mahabaleshwar - Famous for rock climbing, trekking, boating, horse riding and located at 263 Km from Mumbai
7. Igatpuri - Famous for trekking, camping, rappelling, zip-lining and located at 121 Km from Mumbai
8. Khandala - Famous for rock climbing and shopping and located at 82 Km from Mumbai
Thrillophilia offers amazing camping places near Mumbai that you can book up to 61% Off. So hurry up! and check the list of best-camping sites given below.
1. Bhandardara Camping - Book @ Rs. 949 Only!
2. Pawna Lake Camping - Book @ Rs. 875 Only!
3. Nature Camping Experience, Karnala - Book @ Rs. 2500 Only!
4. Forest Camping Experience near Lonavala - Book @ Rs. 975 Only!
5. Prabalmachi Camping - Book @ Rs. 1349 Only!
Nestled in the magnificent foothills of Shirota forests, some of the exotic resorts at this beautiful and enchanting place called Kamshet will make your weekend getaway the most romantic and joyous one.
Looking for the resorts to stay while heading with your companion for a holiday at this peaceful and tranquil port of call in Maharashtra? Then don’t you worry there is a list of some lavish villa like Resorts in Kamshet that will give you the feeling of a home away from home. Some of the resorts are:
1. Serenity resort
2. Trikaya Retreat
3. The Emerald Retreat
4. The Machan
5. Countryside Resort by Meritas
6. Treasure Island Resort.
Resorts in Kamshet are placed at a beautiful hilltop location where one may find fascinating activities to do like camping, trekking, and paragliding, etc. However, when it comes to the activities offered by these mesmerizing retreats and resorts then one will be thrilled to know the recreation you will find here.
The resorts here also offer alluring pools along with majestic cabanas where one can either swim through their stress or just lay down and soak the sun. Making your stay a level up the resorts also introduces you to the concept of mud baths satiating your pleasure and comfort. Nevertheless, other than these basic activities what the resorts here offer for adventure-based fun can be seen below, like:
- Cycling in the hills
- Trekking for wanderers
- Shooting point
- Rope climbing
- Night fire camp
- Horse riding
- Tug of war
- Private waterfalls
- Planting trees
Yes, not every but some of the Kamshet Resorts, like the Emerald resort and Della Adventure resort, will serve you with the best experience of exotic bars and lounges. However, all of these luxurious retreats will melt your heart by serving some flavorsome meals at the multi-cuisine restaurants.
Some tantalizing delicacies both veg and non-veg are served for you to savor that exquisite taste in the delightful restaurants to soothe those taste buds. Few resorts like Treasure Island resort will even give a moment of romanticizing dinner under the starry night at the poolside. The ones offering you delectable drinks will provide you with variants of cocktails, beers, and pleasurable mocktails with an environment to meet and bond with some new people.
The Resorts in Kamshet offer you few basic and many of the variant amenities making your stay at these lavish retreats a beautiful and the most comfortable one. Some of them are as follows:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Satellite TV
- Swimming pool
- Ultra Modern Gym
- 24 hrs room service
- Indoor and Outdoor games
- Doctor on Call
- Children's centre
Planning a stay at these lavish and stunning retreats for a weekend getaway or a family trip can give you second thoughts thinking about the prices. However, one should not worry about losing a lot of money from their wallets as these ravishing retreats have been made available to you at quite affordable prices. A few of the luxurious ones are mentioned below along with their prices:
1. Countryside Resort by Meritas- Starting from 4800/- onwards
2. Hill Forest Resort- Starting from 2800/- onwards
3. Treasure Island Resort- Starting from 2100/- onwards
4. Emerald Resort- Starting from 5000/- onwards