Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Day Out at Monteria Resort, Mumbai - Flat 30% Off
Day Out at Sun Beach Resort, Mumbai - Flat 30% Off
Day Out at U Tan Resort, Mumbai - Flat 35% Off
Day Out at Pali Beach Resort, Mumbai - Flat 30% Off
River View Home Stay at Nashik
Homestay in Mahabaleshwar near Waterfall @ 920 Only
Homestay with a Private Pool at Wada
Luxury Homestay in Karjat
Stay in Heritage Villa in Matheran
Luxury Homestay with In-house Pool in Wada
Stay in Farm Courtyard in Gholvad, Maharashtra
Stay in Villa with Pool, Lonavala Flat 15% off
Pawna Lake Camping | Book @ ₹ 875 Only!
Beach Camping in Alibaug | Book @ ₹ 1199 Only!
Kundalika Rafting Camp with Adventure Activities @ 1850 Only
Camping and Rafting at Kolad @ 2250 Only
Camping at Igatpuri near Lake @ 1150 Only
Bhandardara Camping | Book @ ₹ 949 Only!
Floating Tent Camping in Kurungwadi ( near Igatpuri )
Camping at Khopoli @ 1749 Only
Most Popular Places Around Mumbai
More Things to do in Mumbai
Listings in Mumbai
Ask a Question
What You Should Know More About
The most amazing hill stations near Mumbai to spend a perfect weekend are:
1. Lonavala - 83 km from Mumbai
2. Matheran - 80 km from Mumbai
3. Lavasa - 186 km from Mumbai
4. Bhandardara - 192 km from Mumbai
5. Igatpuri - 121 km from Mumbai
6. Malshej Ghat - 127 km from Mumbai
7. Panchgani - 245 km from Mumbai
8. Khandala - 81 km from Mumbai
You just can't miss these beautiful trekking spots near Mumbai, if you are a true wanderer.
1. Rajmachi Fort Trek - Near Lonavala
2. Lohagad Trek - Near Lonavala
3. Kalsubai Trek - Near Igatpuri
4. Andharban Trek - Near Pune
5. Harishchandragad Fort Trek - Near Ahmednagar
6. Ratangad Trek - Near Nashik
7. Visapur Fort Trek - Near Lonavala
8. Kaas Plateau Trek - Near Satara
Here is the list of the best places to visit in Mumbai which will leave you spellbound:
1. Gateway of India - Famous for its ancient structure
2. Marine Drive - Famous for the mesmerizing views of Arabian Sea.
3. Chowpatty Beach - Famous for Indian fast food and snacks.
4. Goregaon Film City - Famous for being the home of Bollywood.
5. Juhu Beach - Famous for being a beautiful family place.
6. Versova Beach - Famous for glorious sunset in the evening.
7. Worli Seaface - Famous for its refreshing views in the morning.
8. Aksa Beach - Famous for its magnificent sunset.
30 Must-Visit Places in Mumbai for couples, to spend some good time are:
1. Marine Drive: Sit and stare at the Mumbai skyline
2. Worli Sea Face: Experiencing giant waves during monsoon season
3. Juhu Beach: Relax at the most visited of Mumbai
4. Chowpatty: Enjoy local street food till you explode
5. Chota Kashmir: Enjoy a boat ride with someone special
6. Essel World: Enjoy rides and fun throughout the day
With a plenty number of adventure sports near Mumbai, this destination has been calling adventure seekers from far and wide.
1. Sandhan Valley Trek with Rappelling, Trekking, Camping and many more
2. Forest Camping Experience Near Lonavala with outdoor games, trekking and many more
3. Kundalika Rafting Camp with Adventure Activities like River Rafting, Jetski, Banana ride and many more
4. Lohagad Fort Trek, trekking, food and fun
5. Lonavala Hot Air Balloon Safari, with a paranormal view of the valley