Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
|The Great Wall Marathon Tour (6 days), China||6D 5N||₹ 81250||3.0 star||View Details|
|The Great Wall Marathon Tour (7 days), China||7D 6N||₹ 94900||3.0 star||View Details|
|Shanghai to Hong Kong: a Sightseeing Tour||7D 6N||₹ 54365||3.0 star||View Details|
|Beijing to Shanghai Adventure Tour||8D 7N||₹ 47561||4.0 star||View Details|
|Hong Kong Honeymoon Tour: a Perfect Destination For Couples||6D 5N||₹ 32000||4.0 star||View Details|
Ask a Question
Traveller Tales From China
More Things to do in China
Other Listings in China
What You Should Know More About Tours in China
Marathons are run everywhere and running is one of the best ways to stay fit. The great wall marathon is an annual marathon which is held in the Great Wall of China. It is held during the month of May and thousands of people look forward to it every year. One should take part in marathons like the great wall marathon as the experience one gains from this marathon is unparalleled. The Great Wall Marathon is held in a section of the Great Wall of China, north of Miyun County.
Bamboo rafting is one of the best ways to enjoy the serene environment present near the rivers in China. Bamboo rafting and cruising are quite similar activities but one can feel safer in cruising. Bamboo rafting is a very famous activity found here and a must do activity for all tourists. Some of the best places and routes for bamboo rafting and cruising are:
• Yulong River in Yangshuo - this river is extremely calm and has some great scenic views. The bamboo rafting and cruising are very peaceful here.
• Li River in Yangshuo - the bamboo rafts present here are safer and bigger in size make the ride more pleasurable.
China has an extremely rich culture and tradition. One can explore the culture present here by interacting with the locals, eating their local food and exploring the places other than the Great Wall of China. Cycle tours are perfect for such kind of activities. One can even ride bikes in the mountains to feel pumped and to enjoy nature. Some of the best cities where the tourists can take the cycle tour shall include:
• Qingcheng Mountain
China is one of the great honeymoon destinations where couples go in search of some fun, peace, and privacy. Here the local people greet couples with love and care. Here couples can do both adventurous and romantic activities. They can even find places to attain privacy that sets a perfect romantic mood. Some of such romantic attractions in China are:
• Beijing Hutongs - here one can interact with the locals and spend private time in a romantic mood.
• Yulong River - one can take a peaceful boat ride and spend quality time.
• The Bund in Shanghai - one can arrange candlelit dinners with a great panoramic view for their partner.
• Mount Huangshan - adventurous couples can go for a trek or a hike on this great mountain.
• Dali Ancient Town - the pagodas and temples present here can help the couples connect on a spiritual level.
• Water Towns in Suzhou - this place gives a romantic vibe and the couple can even go on romantic gondola rides.
The only way to experience the rich culture present in China is by mingling with the locals and knowing more about the place. One needs to explore those parts of China that are generally overlooked by tourists. Some such places where one can get the best cultural experience are:
• Witness the minority tribes present in Yunnan Province
• The Great Wall at Jinshanling
• Take cooking classes in Yangshuo to know more about Chinese food
• Visit Dali to know more about the minority tribes
• Visiting the Monasteries in Songzanlin can give a spiritual experience to the tourists.
China is a vast country and one can find hundreds of attractions here that can be visited. But some of these tourist attractions can just blow your mind and take your breath away with its beauty. Some of the top attractions that are a must visit when in China are:
• Forbidden City in Beijing
• Li River
• Yu Garden in Shanghai
• The Bund in Shanghai
• Mausoleum of Mao Zedong
• Jingshan Park in Beijing
• Gulangyu in Xiamen
• Lake Tai
China has a multifarious wildlife and since the climate present here is both tropical and mountainous one can find different species of both mammals and reptiles that can be found nowhere else in the world. Some such areas in China to have the best wildlife experience are:
• Western Sichuan - one can find the pandas here, especially the red panda
• Yunnan - one can find the wild and gigantic elephants here
• Guangdong - one can witness the majestic tigers here who are an endangered species
• Beijing Wildlife Park - the safari trains present here can be a great experience.
Food is something that represents the true culture of the people. Chinese food is very authentic and is prepared in a very different manner as compared to other cuisines. The Chinese we generally get in different parts of the world are not what authentic Chinese is like. Some of the famous localities in China where food tours are very famous and a must visit shall include:
• Huguo Temple Snack Street in Beijing
• Niujie Snack Street in Beijing
• Muslim Snack Street in Xian
• Shippo Old Street in Shanghai
• Commercial Street of Shangxiajiu
• Jinli Street in Chengdu