Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
|4 Nights Phuket and Krabi Tour Package with Phi Phi Islands||5D 4N||₹ 16999||0.0 star||View Details|
|4 Days Phuket Honeymoon with James Bond Island (flights Included)||4D 3N||₹ 29999||4.0 star||View Details|
|5 Nights Honeymoon Trip to Bangkok & Phuket 25% off||6D 5N||₹ 20250||4.0 star||View Details|
|6 Days Romantic Honeymoon Tour of Thailand Flat 20% off||6D 5N||₹ 23810||4.0 star||View Details|
|5 Nights Phuket Honeymoon Package with Krabi 30% off||6D 5N||₹ 26580||4.0 star||View Details|
One of the best tourist attractions in Phuket, Phuket Aquarium is the place where you can see the diverse marine life at its best. There are more than a thousand varieties of colourful, tropical fish and other exotic marine life. The aquarium has various sections such as streams, mangroves, coral reefs and even deep sea!
Each of these has been adorned with the particular variety of wildlife that you will find in that area.The exhibits are vibrant, lively and interactive and indeed a pleasure to watch for young and old alike, no wonder then that it attracts more than 300,000 visitors per year. It is located at southernmost tip of the Cape Panwa and is surrounded byy breathtaking scenic beauty.
Location: Mueang Phuket District
Timings: Open daily, 08:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Price: The approximate price for an adult is 100 THB and for a child 50 THB
Ask a Question
More Things to do in Phuket
Other Listings in Phuket
What You Should Know More About Tours in Phuket
Here are some of the best tour packages for an amazing vacation in Phuket:
- 4 Nights Phuket and Krabi Tour Package with Phi Phi Islands
- 5 Days and 4 Nights Tour in Phuket and Khai Island
- 4 Days Phuket Honeymoon with James Bond Island
- 5 Nights Honeymoon Trip to Bangkok & Phuket
- 5 Nights Phuket Honeymoon Package With Krabi
The best time to book Phuket Tour Packages is from December to March as it's the coolest season in the city. The average temperature is around 24°C – 32°C (75°F – 89°F) with the lowest humidity. It’s the peak season in Phuket.
Though if you’re eyeing for a budget trip then opt for the monsoon season that lasts from September to Mid-October. At this time, you will find the cheapest deals and hotels. Also, a great time to enjoy surfing.
Phuket being surrounded by beaches provide for many scuba diving adventures. Many organizers are present who give their tourists scuba diving training and tours. A few must try scuba diving tours include.
- Racha Noi South Tip 3 Dive Day Trip: Racha Noi South Tip is a top diving location only suitable for experienced divers who are open water certified or Advanced level scuba diving.
- Phi Phi Day Trip: The Phi Phi Island scuba diving destinations are finalized prior to arrival at the dive sites based on weather conditions boat traffic and sea conditions prove to give you the best experience ever.
- Similan Islands Scuba Diving 2 Dive Day Trip: Similan islands scuba diving from Phuket is available every day of the week, as well as offering the Similan Islands Day Trip as well.
Phuket's great advantage is that there's always something to do on and off the island, whether it's raining or shining. You can also avail our Phuket Sightseeing Tour (Flat 21% Off) which covers all major attractions of the city. A few top attractions for sightseeing include:
Phuket Big Buddha: Phuket's Big Buddha is one of the most important landmarks on the island. The huge image sits on top of the Nakkerd Hills between Chalong and Kata and, at 45 metres tall, can be seen from as far away as Phuket Town and Karon Beach.
Wat chalong: Wats - or Buddhist temples - are among the most important symbols of Thailand. Wat Chalong has been extending a warm welcome to visitors for over a century. Locals come to pray and Westerners come to learn something about Buddhism. The temple is open from seven in the morning to five in the afternoon.
Kamala beach: Phuket FantaSea is the island’s biggest and most extravagant show and an absolute must-see. The 11-act extravaganza is part of a 24.3-hectare cultural theme park showcasing Thailand’s beautiful, fascinating heritage which is a must visit.
This is the most famous transport in Phuket and an apt choice for short distances like beaches. But the prices are quite high. Relying on your negotiation skills, area, climatic conditions cost per ride can range from 100 Baht-400 Baht.
Songthaews are small blue colored buses that run from 7:00 – 6:00 pm. They will stop to deboard passengers anywhere along their route because there are no specific bus stops. Standard trip cost ranges from 15-20 Baht.
These are unusual transportation in Phuket and ideal for solo travelers. They are affordable, available 24 hours, and can be found at busy junctions, near the popular attractions and beaches. You can also arrange the pick-up time with them for a return journey.
Air-conditioned and convenient mode of transport available near the resorts. Most of them are metered, so you don't need to bargain for the price. Fares start at 50 Baht for 2 km distance beyond which you have to pay 7 Baht for every additional km.
A great choice for airport transfers. It covers following areas: Phuket Airport, Phuket City Bus Terminal 1, Panthep Condo, Thalang City Hall, Big C, Surakul Stadium, Erawadee Bypass, Boat Lagoon, Heroines' Monument, Pearl Village Hotel for pick up and drop facility.
Usually, 4 days Phuket Tour Packages are enough to cover all the major attractions here. To enjoy to the fullest, you can go for island hopping tour, chill down at mesmerizing beaches, indulge in water sports, enjoy the nightlife, and shopping time.
Phuket housing so many islands is sure to offer amazing boating experiences, couples can book Romantic Sunset Cruise in Phuket to have an amazing boat ride in evening. Famous boating tours include:
- The Phi Phi island boat tour: The Phi Phi Islands Tour by speed boat gives you a day of exploring the most stunning sights around these very popular and very beautiful islands in Southern Thailand costing about USD 200 (12800 INR).
- Phantom Nga Bay: Sea Kayaking in Phang Nga Bay gives you a unique, personal perspective of this amazing part of the world. The striking limestone islands and caves are a wonder to behold and the small sea kayak is the only way to get right up close for about USD 300 (19200 INR).
- Similan Islands Excursion by Speedboat: Discover breathtaking sights and diverse marine life in the beautiful Similan Islands. Enjoy a day in the splendor of one of the world's top diving and snorkeling sites, with clear blue water, rich coral, colorful marine life, and sandy beaches costing about USD 250 (13000 INR).
Surfing in Phuket is a great low-season activity. Even though the waves are not as impressive as in Hawaii, Sidney or Biarritz, you can still have a lot of fun surfing Phuket’s waves. Here are a few favourite surf spots in Phuket:
- Bang Tao Beach Surfing: The middle of the beach is protected from the swells and some smaller waves are eminently rideable. Further north along the beach the waves get bigger as it is exposed to the wind promising amazing surfing experience.
- Kalim Beach Surfing: Kalim Beach is one of the better surf beaches on Phuket and when other beaches are impossible many surfers head to Kalim as it is protected from the swell.
- Kamala Beach Surfing: This north end of Kamala's northernmost beach is a beach break with stable sandbanks, due to the reefs making it perfect for surfing.
Phuket Weekend Market
Night markets are the go-to destination in Phuket to shop, stroll around, and relish various street food. You can buy stuff like souvenirs, carved items, electronics, and fashion accessories at throwaway prices.
Charge yourself with the stunning nightlife scene glowing in neon lights at Soi Bangla Road featuring the best Phuket nightclubs. The fascinations range from loud music, attractive girls, cheap outlets to lavish lounges.
Heavy metal and hard rock music lovers head to Rock City in Patong Beach. Party hard, grooving into the songs of different bands at the live show. The rock music played is of classic 70s, 80s, and 90s along with the AC/DC and Metallica tribute bands, that keep everyone entertained.
A centrally located DJ booth and lovely flashy light effects give it a vibe of an enormous club. Soi Seadragon is where most of the Go-Go bars are well-known for their friendly ladies dancing on the central stage. You can also play a few games with the girls here.
Phuket offers many day tours which are affordable. With so many scenic views and beaches to cover, it will be ideal to take day tours.
- Phi Phi islands: The day-long boat tour of the Phi Phi islands from Phuket is one of the most popular of all day-trips sold here. These two large, rocky islands that rise from the ocean as sheer rock walls are 48 kilometres southeast of Phuket in the open ocean.
- Phang Nga Bay: Phang Nga Bay is Phuket's most famous neighbour, and many day tours are available, with the quality varying from cheap, cattle-truck tourism to excellent and exhilarating tours.
- Similan islands: In the right weather, the Similan Islands can be seductively beautiful. However, a day tour to these nine, low-lying islands surrounded by beautiful, turquoise waters needs careful consideration.
Via Flight: You can reach Phuket from Bangkok in around 1 hour 30 minutes through a plane which is a convenient and reasonable alternative.
Via Bus: The express bus takes about 13 hours to drop you at Phuket from Bangkok. It's the cheapest transfer option.
Via Taxi: You’ll reach Phuket in around 10 hours from Bangkok. But it is the costliest option.
Being beach rich, coming to Phuket you should not go back without having amazing cruising experiences in its pristine clear waters.
- Phang Nga Bay Cruise on a Chinese Junk: Three Chinese Junks cruise in parallel through the Phang Nga Bay, each showing off distinctive sails and each pulling an empty dingy that chases behind like a tagalong sibling is a must visit.
- Sea angel cruise: This cruise trip takes you to the beautiful island of the Phi Phi and khai Island tour with sightseeing at Maya bay, viking cave and emerald bay promising you an amazing time.
White sandy beaches with the emerald water of Andaman and tropical setting, make it a perfect beach destination for parties, seafood restaurants, and a laidback Phuket trip.
Party and Nightlife
Nightlife is always at full swing in Phuket with a myriad of lounges, go-go bars, live music clubs, beach clubs ranging from luxury to affordable outlets.
You can shop at various night markets for souvenirs, apparel, accessories, electronic items – all available at low prices. Also, relish street food sold by vendors or drink up at cheap pubs.
Adventure seekers won't be disappointed here. They have got several options to choose from, such as snorkeling, surfing, scuba diving paddle boarding, kayaking, etc.
Phuket has a tropical monsoon climate, so it’s warm throughout the year. The average temperature during different seasons are as follows:
November to February: On average between 23°C – 30°C
March to May: On average, between 27°C – 36°C (Hottest Months)
June to October: On average 28 °C – 29 °C
Two famous adrenaline pumping activities for most tourists are parasailing and kayaking. Phuket being surrounded by amazing beaches you have a lot of options for these sports.
- Sea Cave Kayaking at Phang Nga Bay: Travel from midday to midnight to the hidden wonders of Phang Nga Bay, including a kayaking tour of limestone sea caves and cliff-lined lagoons.
- Parasailing at Khao Phing Kan: Zoom over the Phang Nga Bay parasailing and then later visit the fishing village of Koh Panyee and canoe around Khao Phing Kan, the island made famous in the 1974 James Bond movie.
- Full-day Tour from Phuket with Kayaking in Sea Caves: Discover secret caves tucked into the picturesque limestone karst islands of Phang Nga Bay on a full-day boat tour from Phuket. Kayak into sea caves, explore pristine beaches, watch the sunset over the Andaman Sea, and see the stars come out.
Phuket Island surrounded by warm tropical waters is a paradise for water sports lovers where you can do Adventure Stand Up Paddling and Snorkelling which are famed for thrill. The area is well known to scuba enthusiasts but lesser-recognised water activities such a sea kayaking and kitesurfing are growing in popularity-
Phuket Snorkeling: The tropical waters of the Andaman Sea are ideal for snorkeling - clear, calm, balmy and bursting with brilliant marine life.Snorkeling in Phuket, Phi Phi, Similan Islands is open all around the year costing about USD 40-50 per hour.
Scuba Diving: Diving day trips from Phuket to Phi Phi Island and the Racha Islands operate throughout the year. Both beginners and experienced divers will appreciate the underwater scenery at Phi Phi, the fascinating King Cruiser wreck close to Anemone Reef, and the exciting diving at Shark Point - named after the Leopard sharks which live on the sandy bottom costing about USD 50 for an hour.
Jet Skis: Jet-skis are available for hire at most of the island’s major beaches. It’s a fun and popular activity but it should be noted that, beyond providing life jackets, there is little regard for safety and – on Patong Beach in particular costing about USD 30 (200 INR) for an hour.
Do not indulge in any drug activities as the penalties are quite stern.
Alcohol is prohibited from purchasing anywhere during some religious holidays.
No booze allowed around places of worship, education institutions, public offices, public parks, gas stations, and hospitals.
Don’t enter the sea if a red flag is flying, which means the sea has dangerous rip tides.
Always wear a helmet while on a bike or get ready to pay a fine.
Buying Buddha statues is prohibited, and if you aren’t Buddhist and you get Buddhist tattoos, it's considered disrespectful or certain times illegal too.
Daily at 8 am, and 6 pm Phuket comes to still as the national anthem plays, and everybody is supposed to stop and pay tribute.
Discover the wild side of Phuket undertaking one of its wildlife safari tours and get up close with its natural habitat.
- Natural Khao Lak Discovery Trip: Join the day trip to Khao Lak and get a unique experience on the bamboo rafting along Khao Lak River and enjoy a peaceful atmosphere at waterfall to escape from the heat in busy city. Discover pineapple plantation and Wat Suwannakuha to see beautiful giant reclining golden Buddha costing about USD 300 (19200 INR).
- Trip to Koh Yao Noi: Experience the Koh Yao Noi way of life in a secluded retreat from Phuket or Krabi. Wake to the sound of tropical birds and explore the island on mountain bike, jeep or longtail boat, passing water buffalo along Koh Yao’s dirt tracks costing about USD 250 (16000 INR).
After a long and tiring flight, it’s better to book an airport transfer in advance for your Phuket trip. When you book a private Phuket airport transfer service from a reputed travel agency, you get a lot of advantages.
Firstly, it's a great decision to enjoy a hassle-free and convenient transfer in a new land. The drivers will be already waiting for you for a smooth transit to your hotel. It’s also safe and reliable as the drivers are well trained for the services. Also, there are three different car options available, which you can choose as per your preference.
Tired of the beaches? Head to one of the following places to witness and be a part of the cultural wonder in Phuket.
- Phuket Fantasea Show: Phuket Fantasea is one of Thailand’s most spectacular show. This cultural theme park is divided into three sections: shopping in the Festival village, dining in the Golden Kinnaree Buffet Restaurant and Vegas-style entertainment in the Palace of the Elephants costing about USD 300-450 (19000-28800 INR) per person.
- Simon Cabaret Show: The Simon Cabaret Show has become one of the best and biggest transvestite cabaret shows in the region. Each show runs the entire range of musical theatre from cultures around the world, combining traditional Thai, Chinese and Japanese dance with broadway numbers and much more costing about USD 200 (12800 INR) per show.
- Cultural Sightseeing Tour: The tour will take you to see the Sino-Portuguese buildings in old Phuket Town, the scenic views from Khao Rang Hill, the glittering Wat Chalong temple, and then to Sireh Island to see how the Sea Gypsies live costing about USD 150-200 (12000-12800 INR) per person.
Watch Simon Cabaret Show in Phuket
With this live performance show, you enjoy watching the Broadway, Latin, Chinese, Korean, and other international dance styles. Impressive choreography, beautiful costumes, and hi-tech sound and lighting will all make your day. The surprising part is that the dancers are ladyboys, which means the girls performing on the stage are actually men
Location: Phuket Simon Cabaret
Timing: Daily – 6:00 pm – 11.00 pm (1 hr 15 min show)
Price: INR: 1150 & TBH: 488
Enjoy Party at Hype Luxury Boat Club
As the name indicates, it's an extravagant voyage featuring on-board tasty finger food, DJ, water activities, and magnificent sea view. It’s actually a club themed on the yacht where you'll cruise along various popular islands around Phuket. A perfect tour for party lovers to revel in a uniquely styled party
Location: Coral Island
Timing: 8 hrs tour
Price: INR: 5400 & TBH: 2300
Thai Cooking Classes in Phuket
If you’re passionate about cooking and desire to learn Thai cuisine cooking, add this activity in your Phuket Holiday Package. You can learn the best and famous Thai recipes ranging from snacks to other main course dishes. You get to take the flavor of Thai cuisines with you to try in your homeland, serve your guests, and receive plenty of applause
Timing: 7 hrs
Price: INR: 6100 & TBH: 2600
Relaxing Spa Treatments
Being in Phuket and indulging in rejuvenating spa treatment is a must-do activity. You can pick from a distinct range of spa treatments available in the spa centers. The professional therapists will drain out all the stress from your mind and body using traditional oils, essential oils, and techniques in an entirely soothing environment
Location: Different locations as per the package
Timing: 1 hr treatment
Price: INR 1280 & TBH: 545
Elephant Bathing & Fish Spa
It’s a family-friendly adventure activity that you must add in your Phuket Holiday Package. Begin the safari through an elephant ride and then enjoy bathing with the elephant. Also, after your adventure with the elephants, you get the opportunity to relax your tired feet with the Fish spa treatment. It's wild, crazy, and sleazy, but it is for sure, a unique pedicure experience.
Location: Elephant Camp
Timing: Daily 9:30 am – 1:30 pm & 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm (4 hrs activity)
Price: INR: 1530 & TBH: 650
Phuket Bird Park
It's the largest bird park in Thailand that offers you a chance to see over 1,000 birds from Asia, South America, and Africa. Pretty gardens and cascades encompass this park. You can even perch the birds on your arm and feed them! Additionally, appreciate an impressive bird show where different species exhibit their knack and skills to entertain you.
Location: 6/2 M. 3 Chaofa (West) Road, T. Vichit a. Muang Phuket
Timing: Daily 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Price: INR: 686 & TBH: 292
Slip N Fly Phuket
Enjoy quality time with your kids at this water park. The only outdoor water park in Phuket whose principal attraction is the 40 meters long 'Slip N Fly' double slider. There are also kids pool with many water slides. Further, relish a meal at the on-premises KC Connection restaurant along with a good mix of music.
Location: 2/98 Moo 2, Phra Phuket Kaew Road, Kathu, Phuket
Timing: Daily 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
Price: INR: 750 & INR: 318
Hanuman World is a spot for adrenaline junkies boasting treetop zip lining adventure with 16 thrilling zip lines of up to 400 meters in length. With this Phuket trip, you get to discover the deep jungle in a flying mode.
It's a safe activity as you'll be fitted with the latest technical gear and will be fully trained by professionals. There are also sky bridges, abseils, and spiral staircases, increasing the fun element.
Location: 05 Moo 4, Chaofa Road, T.Wichit, Muang, Phuket
Timing: Daily 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Price: INR: 3782 & TBH: 1607
Elephant Jungle Sanctuary
If you are seeking a unique experience in Phuket, then you need to visit this spot! Visit the deep forest to spend time with the elephants. Enjoy the world of an ethical and sustainable eco-tourism. Know about elephant life, interact with the giants, and enjoy mud spa with them.
Location: 168/18 Phang Muang Sai Kor Rd, Patong, Kathu, Phuket
Timing: Daily – 6:00 am – 10:00 pm
Price: INR 4810 & TBH: 2045
Phuket Dolphin Show
Take your children to this informative and interactive dolphin show where the intelligent mammals will keep everyone glued. Many funny, skilled, and smart dolphins will present unbelievable tricks along with their professional animal trainers. This is surely a family-friendly and fun-filled activity to include in your Phuket Tour Packages!
Location: Dolphin's Bay
Timing: Daily 11:00 am, 2:00 pm, & 5:00 pm (45 min show)
Price: INR: 1414 & TBH: 601
Patong Boxing Stadium
Set aside some time for an action-packed evening by watching the authentic Muay Thai matches on the largest Muay Thai ring at Patong Stadium! In this intense combat sports, male and female Thai boxers fight out using their skills. You can choose from the various seating options as per your budget.
Location: 2/59 Sainamyen Rd, Tambon Patong, Amphoe Kathu, Chang Wat Phuket
Timing: Monday, Thursday, and Saturday - 9:00 pm
Price: INR: 2704 & TBH: 1148
Phuket FantaSea presents the most sophisticated family fun entertainment. The spectacle displays Thai traditions with cutting-edge technology and special effects for an authentic Thai essence. A 70-minute Las Vegas-style show is performed by a cast and crew of more than 400 people, three tigers, 40 elephants, goats, chickens, and pigeons.
Location: 99 Kamala, Kathu District, Phuket
Timing: Fri to Wed – 5:30 pm – 11:30 pm
Price: INR: 4097 & TBH: 1750
Phuket Trick Eye Museum
As you enter this interactive 3D painting museum, you get to become a part of several trickeries. A fun spot for kids and adults both, where the smartly painted artworks create optical illusions. So, let your imagination go wild and click illusionary snaps around paintings on walls, ceilings, and floors.
Location: 130/1 Phangnga Road, Tambon Talat Yai, Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket
Timing: Daily 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Price: INR: 937 & TBH: 400
This one is perfect for the party animals who would love to dance the whole night on the beats of an international DJ. The guide will take you to two famous pubs of Patong where you can enjoy a complimentary glass of drink. The pub crawl tour will conclude on the club to revel till early morning.
Location: Thanon Bangla, Tambon Patong, Kathu District, Chang Wat Phuket
Timing: Tuesday, Thursday, & Saturday
Price: INR: 1250 & TBH: 534
Siam Niramit Show
Siam Niramit is a world-class show representing Thai cultural and arts heritage which is performed on the gigantic and stunning stage by over 100 performers wearing lavish costumes. Also, the special effects and cutting-edge technology are used to feature a realistic and inspiring performance. After the show, you also get to savor the authentic Thai buffet.
Location: 19 Thiam Ruam Mit Rd, Khwaeng Huai Khwang, Khet Huai Khwang, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon
Timing: Wed to Mon – 5:30 pm (4 hrs activity)
Price: INR: 1400 & TBH: 598
White water rafting is famous only in the Phang Nga Rafting Camp and provides for a thrilling and fun experience on rubber rafts taking 6 people each.
- The full-day adventure takes you to Ton Pariwat Wildlife Sanctuary and the wild river running through it for an exciting 45-minute thrill ride through steep gorges and exhilarating rapids.
- On the gentler sections, you will also get a chance to enjoy the scenery provided by the beautiful virgin rainforest around you.
- The whole experience along with lunch will cost your about USD 500-600 (32,000-40,000 INR) per person for one whole day.
At first glance, Phuket may seem like a perfect island on its own, boasting beautiful beaches and exciting nightlife. Each one is easily accessible by boat taking less than two hours or so depending on where you would like to go and he best way is island hopping.
- Phang Nga Bay: Phang Nga’s distinctive feature would be the limestone formations that jut out from the emerald water surrounding the bay. The best way to get there would be to hop on a boat from the northern end of Phuket.
- Tachai Island: A small, uninhabited island located halfway between Surin and Similan islands, Tachai is known for it’s undisturbed dive spots and sublime beauty. There a few things that you can do here and hopping on a speedboat will let you explore all of its hidden beauty for a day.
- Rok Islands: Made up of twin islands, ‘Koh Rok Nai’ and ‘Koh Rok Nok’. Koh Rok Nok has amazing beaches like ‘Ao Man Sai’ and ‘Pha Samed Daeng’ and the perfect ending to a beautiful day at ‘Thong Cape’ viewpoint known for its alluring sunsets. Koh Rok Nai features more of the island’s inner beauty with a waterfall and dive area.
Surf lovers can go to Phuket beaches to enjoy their sail over the monster waves at breakneck speed. You can rent surfboards at a reasonable price here. You can expect good waves during the monsoon season.
Location: Kalim Beach and Kata Beach
Price: INR 300 & TBH: 128 onwards
Best for adventure and thrill-seekers, where you can fly over the water, pulled by a sail. You can book a kitesurfing activity with Kiteboarding Asia. They offer the facility at two locations in Phuket.
Location: Nai Yang Beach and Chalong Bay
Price: Rental for 1 hr INR: 3277 & TBH: 1,400
Rental for 1-day INR: 9364 & TBH: 4,000
Participate in the daring yet fun water sport at Phuket Wake Park, surrounded by beautiful views. Enjoy a lot of exciting wakeboarding rides on a huge human-made freshwater lake safely outfitted with two Sesitec Cable systems.
Location: Phuket Wake Park
Price: For Adults – INR: 1873 & TBH: 800 For Kids – INR: 1171 & TBH: 500
This new exciting water sport is only available at Patong beach. Attached with a powerful jet spray at your feet you fly like a superhero hovering in the air and performing acrobatic stunts.
Location: Patong Beach, Kathu
Price: INR 800 & TBH: 342 onwards
Another fantastic activity for adventure freaks in which you float in the air while attached to the speedboat that will drag you across the sea. Get the best beach views and enjoy the refreshing breeze. A cool activity literally!
Location: Almost at all the Phuket beaches
Price: INR 1600 & TBH: 641 onwards
Banana Boat Ride
A 6-person banana-shaped boat is a must-try if you are looking for Phuket Tour Packages with your buddies. An affordable ride, in which you have to hold your grip firmly to evade dropping into the water. Don't worry; professionals will also be there to keep you safe.
Location: Almost at all the Phuket beaches
Price: Per person INR: 1200 & TBH: 500 onwards
Paddling is a unique sport in Phuket in which you stand on the board and paddle all over the waves. It's like a combination of surfing and boating. An instructor will train you in the beginning, and you’re good to go!
Location: Nai Yang Beach, Nai Harn Beach, Khlong Mu Dong, Laem Ka, and Koh Kaeo Yai
Price: INR: 2340 & TBH: 1000 onwards
Discover the marine life by opting for Adventure diving tour. It’s one of the favorite tourist activities in Phuket packages. Witness an incredible underwater world, swim around crystal-clear waters and view exotic fish species and lovely corals.
Location: Patong Beach
Price: INR 7000 & TBH: 2990 onwards
There are two main Phuket sailing itineraries that most people follow when sailing the east coast of Phuket in Thailand:
- The northern route to Phang Nga Bay, James Bond Island and Krabi.
- The southern route to Phi Phi, Koh Lanta and the Racha Islands.
Koh Phi Phi
One of the most popular activities in Phuket Travel Packages is island-hopping. Enjoy amidst the white sand beaches, limestone cliffs, and emerald blue water. You'll travel around places like Maya Bay, Pileh Cove, Loh Samah Bay, Viking Cave, and Monkey Beach during this tour.
Tour at the secluded islands with magnificent views of a lagoon in the center surrounding cliffs. If you’re looking for a destination far from the touristy crowd to relax on sunny beaches and enjoy some privacy, this is amongst the best bet to include in your Phuket travel packages.
Koh Racha Yai & Koh Racha Noi
These two islands have white sandy beaches with crystal clear water. You can experience a full day voyage around the tropical environment and beautiful panorama of Andaman sea. It's a perfect spot to do snorkeling as well.
Phuket offers virtually the full range of popular water sports enjoyed in destinations worldwide. But the best is sky diving and kite surfing.
- Kitesurfing: Beginners appreciate the shallow waters and gentle breezes of the southeast coast while over at Nai Yang and Layan beaches in northwest Phuket, more practiced kite surfers really let rip with acrobatic stunts costing about USD 450-650 all inclusive (20000-30000 INR).
- Skydiving: Skydiving has been closed in Phuket and is available in drop zones of Pattaya costing about USD 600-800 (41,600-51,200 INR).
Patong beach is the heart of Phuket. The nightlife in this area is the best in Phuket featuring top-class restaurants, bar shacks, go-go bars, nightclubs, and luxury hotels. You can also enjoy some water sports on this beach.
Nai Harn Beach
Because of its large size, it rarely seems crowded; thus, you will find a tranquil atmosphere here. You can relish Thai meals at the beachside restaurants here. Also, you'll locate several massage centers on the beach.
Popular among the younger generation, it is perfect to have some relaxing moments and sunbathe, particularly at either end of the beach. Laem Singh Beach has many cozy beach eateries serving food, drinks, and also shisha.
Ya Noi Beach
Ya Noi is a small beach cove in Southern Phuket that charms several visitors. The intermittent rocky formations are the highlights of this white sandy beach, which you can climb to capture Insta-worthy snaps. You can take part in a plethora of beachside activities here like fishing, snorkeling, or kayaking.
This beach is a favored destination for swimming, chilling on the sun loungers, and getting a rejuvenating Thai massage. Further, you can buy a cheap, tasty lunch from the nearby street vendors.
As the name suggests, you are going to be mesmerized by the beautiful and secluded shoreline. The turquoise blue water with adorable little boats creates a lovely background. You will also find a theme park nestled at this beach.
Bangtao Beach is one of the biggest beaches of Phuket with a tropical setting. The beach area boasts top-class boutiques, five-star restaurants, and numerous hotels. The nightlife is also in full swing, thus a perfect place for party animals.
If you are planning your honeymoon or just some romantic time away with that special person in your life, there are a number of amazing things to do in Phuket for couples that provide a romantic and peaceful surrounding.
- Phang Nga Bay: Explore the limestone caves around Phang Nga Bay with an experienced guide and learn about their discovery by John Gray in 1989 with your loved one and enjoy ac duke light dinner on the beaches.
- Racha and coral islands: Discover the gorgeous and magnificent Racha and Coral Islands with your loved one and enjoy your time in the waters.
- Similan islands: Discover breathtaking sights and diverse marine life in the beautiful Similan Islands with your spouse to create a romantic experience.
Phuket City Sightseeing Tour
It’s one of the amazing Phuket Local tour Packages in which you can view the best of Phuket attractions while admiring their beauty and exploring its rich heritage. You'll visit Kata, Nai Harn, Promthep viewpoints, Big Buddha statue, a temple, and seafood market.
Krabi 4 Islands Tour from Phuket
This is a fabulous tour to cover four picturesque islands - Tub Island, Chicken Island, Poda Island, and Koh Mor - through speedboat. You get to roam around exotic locations and relax on a beach. Water sports lovers can indulge in snorkelling and swimming.
1-day Cheow-Lan Lake Explorer
An all in one tour featuring mesmerizing mountains, cataracts, rainforests, mangrove, giant trees, and wildlife at Khao Sok National Park. Additionally, you’ll spend some time in the cave exploration across the lake.
Khao Sok Discovery Day Tour
It’s amongst the most famous Phuket packages due to a wide range of flora and fauna and abundant mangroves encompassed by limestone mountain scenes. Further, make the tour more interesting by feeding and scrubbing the elephants. The trip concludes with canoeing along the lovely Sok River.
Phuket Helicopter Tour
Take a helicopter tour of Phuket to witness a majestic bird's eye view of the whole city. With this, you get to see Phuket from almost every angle ranging from stunning bays to natural beauties.
Raya Island Tour by Speedboat
Get enchanted by the charm of Raya Island, also called Racha island sprawling across the emerald blue Andaman Sea. A laid back trip to relax or explore beaches, swim, and snorkel in its calm waters.
Maya Bay & Koh Phi Phi Speedboat Tour
Visit one of the most well-known islands near Phuket – Phi Phi islands. Relish a delectable buffet here while admiring the heart-filling landscapes. Additionally, the Koh Khoi island is a hub for diving and snorkelling lovers, where you can discover the rare species of fish and corals.
James Bond Island & Phang Nga Bay Tour Speed Boat
Take this trip if you want to explore various caves. First, visit naturally formed and beautiful Koh Panak caves. Then head to the Ice cream cave and do canoeing around the Diamond cave. Finally, indulge in kayaking at Koh Hong island that presents majestic mountain views.
Koh Mai Ton Cruise Tour
Koh Mai Thon is an enormous private island - a great choice for couples looking for some secluded moments together. Your voyage will be through a luxury multihull boat, so you'll get a VIP sailing experience. Linger around the mesmerizing beach, devour lunch buffet, spot dolphins, and do some water activities together.
Parasailing, also known as paragliding can be an exciting experience as you strapped into a parachute and towed behind a speedboat for a short ride around off one of Phuket’s beautiful beaches.
Operators are normally found along Phuket’s most popular beaches such as Patong and Kata, and normally only during high season when the weather is calm.
Prices can vary depending on your negotiating skills but expect to pay around 300 USD or more for a short 5 – 10 minute ride.
Make sure you wear a life jacket as you might land in the water and also be aware that your travel insurance will probably not cover any accidents.
Phuket is known for its outstanding beaches, probably more than anything else. With over 30 of them around the island, there’s a wide variety of atmospheres, scenery, facilities and even textures of sand available. A few amazing beaches which are a must visit include.
- Kata Beach: Kata Beach has it all beautiful soft sand, nodding palm trees, clean waters with a soft seabed, good surfing in the low season.
- Freedom Beach: A 300-metre-long strip of some of the finest white sand in Phuket, Freedom Beach has all the isolation of a pristine desert island, but also has a restaurant and beach chairs available.
- Kata Noi Beach: Kata Noi is just under 700m long, but is an amazingly beautiful spot. The sand there is among the finest, the sea among the nicest and the surrounding restaurants among the finest in Phuket.
Hot air balloon rides are so exciting and Chiang Mai is the perfect spot which many organizers opt for the balloon tour.
- Enjoy the beauty of Phuket in a Hot Air Balloon Flight during sunrise followed by champagne toast, international buffet breakfast, luxury spa visit and lunch with complimentary pickup and drop off service.
- You will get a bird's eye view of local temples, rice paddies and tropical forests during a one hour flight at sunrise.
- Your English speaking pilot will present a certificate with a champagne toast after you safely landed.
- The whole experience will cost your about USD 300 (19200 INR) per person.