Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
|Visapur Fort Trek, Maharashtra @ 1064 Only||1D||₹ 1064||5.0 star||View Details|
|Trek to Kothaligad Flat 21% off||1D||₹ 1100||3.0 star||View Details|
|One Day Trek to Tikona Fort @ 875 Only||1D||₹ 875||4.0 star||View Details|
|Monsoon Trek to Duke's Nose in Lonavala Flat 20% off||1D||₹ 1199||4.0 star||View Details|
|Monsoon Trek to the Bhimshankar Flat 18% off||1D||₹ 1780||3.0 star||View Details|
Ask a Question
Traveller Tales from Lonavala
16 October 2018
"Rajmachi trek was an amazing experience, of course given its beauty any nature lover would get mesmerised, BUT what matters more in such trekking experience is the trekking companions. Sagar Shinde is...
13 July 2019
"It is one of the most beautiful and easiest trek around Mumbai .It should be on the top of the bucket list for those who love rain and waterfalls.The best time to go for this trek is in monsoon. The o...
26 August 2019
"No doubt one of the most amazing things I have done this year. The trek was brilliant, very thought out. The stay in the village, the homemade food, the really really long but amazing trek, the guides...
22 June 2019
"It was my first trek and had an amazing experience. Enjoyed a lot. Rajmachi trek,Shrivardhan fort visit, uday sagar lake side camping at night and music by our wonderful cordinator Hemant. Overall exp
19 August 2018
"Amazing Trek, Beautiful scenes, organised trip, Night stay at Rajmachi was not that comfortable as stay was in dormitory but overall it's a good experience. Trek is full of slippery mud so better brin...
17 August 2019
"Very well organized trek. Food provided could have been better. Nevertheless we thoroughly enjoyed the trek and well guided by the trek leaders."
02 September 2019
"Amazing Trek. A little too adventurous with the windy rain but so much fun."
11 February 2018
"Awesome stay and trek."
12 August 2019
"It was an awesome trek"
More Things to do in Lonavala
Listings in Lonavala
What You Should Know More About Trekking in Lonavala
Relaxing in the laps of Sahyadri Mountains is the beautiful hill-station of Lonavala. Explore some of the best places to visit in Lonavala with friends and family:
1. Pawna Dam - 33.7 km from Lonavala
2. Tunga Fort - 23.6 km from Lonavala
3. Maval - 4.6 km from Lonavala
4. Tikona Fort - 38.1 km from Lonavala
5. Lohagad Fort - 15.2 km from Lonavala
6. Kamshet - 17.5 km from Lonavala
7. Duke’s Nose - 6.2 km from Lonavala
8. Korigad - 24.6 km from Lonavala
Lonavala is encapsulated with murky tropics is home to a lot of sporting activities, scenic landscapes, and interesting architecture. Click here to know amazing things to do in Lonavala under 50% Off:
1. Pawna Lake Camping - Book at 36% Off
2. Forest Camping Experience Near Lonavala - Book at 50% Off
3. Rajmachi Fort Trek With Kondane Caves - Book at 35% Off
4. Duke's Nose Trek - Book at 20% Off
5. Adventurous Trekking at Lohagad Fort - Book at 30% Off
Whether you want to admire the vast expanses of lush green hills or you want to satiate your appetite for adventure, Lonavala has something for everyone. Click here to know more camping sites in Lonavala
1. Camping By Pawna River - Book at INR 1250 Only
2. Camping in Bandardhara - Book at INR 1200 Only
3. Camping Experience near Shirota Lake - Book at INR 2,725 Only
4. Camping at Korigad Fort - Book at INR 1200 Only
5. Camp at Aundoli - Book at INR 5225 Only